This training offers a complete curriculum to immerse yourself into the vastness of Yoga in a light and digestible format.
Explore space through Asana, refine your breath with Pranayama, experience the benefits of Yoga as a practitioner and Teacher. Ayurveda, a science of life, defines balance and longevity. Delve into the structures and systems of the body with Anatomy and Physiology. Practicums and mentorships are available.
Ignite a lifelong desire to self-study, share this vast ancient and timeless technology. We are a registered school with Yoga Alliance. Students are invited to deepen their knowledge of Yoga and/or pursue the path of an accredited Yoga Teacher.
The Educational Categories of the Training include:
· 100 Hours Techniques Training/Practice. Asana, Pranayama, Kriya, Mantra, Chanting, Meditation, Mudra and Bandha. Guided practices and learning how to practice and teach these techniques.
· 25 Hours Teaching Methodology. Principles of demonstration, assisting, verbal cues and hands-on, effective and safe sequencing that is fun and creative.
· 30 Hours Yoga Anatomy & Physiology. Musculoskeletal system, Physiology of the bodily systems, organs and Pranic body, Chakras and Nadis.
· 40 Hours Yoga Philosophy/LifeStyle Ethics. The classical roots of Yoga, Patanjali, the four paths and modern day Yoga, Ayurveda the Science of Life and Yoga.
· 30 Hours Practicum. Discover your own voice and practice teaching and observing in an intimate group setting, with opportunity to teach/assist in public classes.
The Training is open to maximum 10 Students. The 200 Hour Teacher Training Manual is included.
Reserve your space now with a deposit of $2500.